Offshore Ship Handling
Confidence in ship manual handling in all conditions based on specific knowledge of the offshore vessel characteristic.
To be able for build up a strategy and make the best decisions in manual handling of the offshore vessel in various conditions with safe and efficient
- Predict safe manoeuvring weather working conditions including in Simultaneous Operation.
- Safe recovery person from the water.
- Station keeping position in deteriorates weather.
- Manoeuvring in jetty and emergency stop
- Manoeuvring close proximity with offshore assets by difference type of propulsion in all weather conditions.
- Planning risk assessment and task hazards
Formative assessment and theoretical
Deck apprentices, Deck Officer STCW II/1 and II/2 (Junior Deck Officers, 3rd.Officers, 2nd. Officers and Senior Deck Officer required for Offshore Ship Handling refreshments), Deck Officer will convert from merchant fleet to offshore vessel.
The course will be conducted in English.