This Online Blended Learning system has been approved by the Nautical Institute - London during the pandemic Covid 19. This system scheme is as follows:
- You will undergo a DP Online course for 3 (three) working days starting at 09.00-17.00 Local Time. Ensure you have a fairly good and stable network and we will create paid account zoom for you (if any change platform the administrator will inform you)
- After completing the 3 (three) working days course - we will send to you the Nautical Institute DP Logbook (which temporary have not signed and stamped yet) along with a ' Original Letter from the Azureus Training center stated that you have participated in the DP Induction course (those documents will send via air courier)
- Then ,you can use the DP LogBook on a vessel to begin completing the ''DP Familiarisation Task.''
- After the complete 60 days Sea time / Pandemic / Lockdown ends, you are asked to attend the training center (Azureus Offshore Training Center) to take part in 2 (two) working days of Training + NI Online Exam.
- Then the Training Center will Officially sign your DP Logbook, while you passed the online exam. We suggested that better you attend a training Centre at once to take the DP Simulator Course as well.
For your information, we provide payment relief with a scheme:
- 80 % of 1st.payment (before DP Induction online course)+ Air courier fee
- 20 % of 2nd. payment (Performed prior to 2 (two) days of physical training at Azureus Training Center.